London Surgical Centre
Maryam Centre (Sunnah Circumcision Clinic)
Specialised Circumcision Clinic in London
Musalmani, সুন্নৎ, Tohara, Sünnet, ختنہ, Gudniinka, સુન્નત, Kaciya
Safe & Sterilized
- Our focus on safety: we audit our figures, infection and complications are very rare, strict infection control and prevention, and strict handwashing.
- All instruments are sterile, disposable, and for single use. Click for Details.
- COVID 19 regulations compliance (Hand washing, Jel, distancing, no crowding, PPEs used as per Public health England guidance). Click for Details.
- Reassurance & peace of mind: our staff are well trained, experienced and vetted for this type of clinic. Parents are given a clear explanation before the procedure about what to expect as well as aftercare instructions in plain English and in other languages.
- Friendly rapport with the child and pain free relaxed environment.
- Relatively pain free technique (pain only 10 seconds from local anaesthetic injection using a tiny needle). We check to ensure numbness/ absence of pain before starting the procedure.
- 24 hours aftercare with emergency support and routine telephone follow up after 24 hours. Painkiller jel and Medications are provided.
- Personalised 24/7 one to one care and contact with the lead surgeon via text, Whatsapp, phone and email.
- Free telephone consultation with surgeon before the surgery or booking.
- We give adequate time and it takes on average 60 minutes for the procedure from the consultation o discharge.
- Inclusive service: 30% of our customers are non-faith based; we cater the need of all backgrounds with equality and diversity. We have a surgical practitioner and a surgeon with an African background. All our surgeons work in the NHS.
- Our clinic is CQC registered and our doctors are registered with the GMC, Royal College of surgeons, member of surgical society, BMA and medical protection society.
- We also cater Sunnah way of doing Circumcisions for Islamic faiths.
- Most medics such as GPs, doctors, & hospital consultants bring their children to us.
- Palstibell ring or stitching for grown up children.
- Multilingual: English, Bengali, Urdu, Hindi, Arabic etc.
- 70% of our patients come from ‘word of mouth’ and ‘family and friend’ referral.
- Our surgeon and clinic have been featured in BBC and Channel 4 documentaries.
- Cost/pricing: includes consultation before the procedure, medications, aftercare and follow ups as needed. We are the best clinic at a competitive affordable rate starting from £160 for infants.
- All age groups of male circumcision from infant, babies, toddler, children, teens and adults.
- We are outside London congestion charging zone and parking is free whole day at weekends and after 5:30 pm at weekdays and ‘Pay and display’ or pay by phone at other times.
Word Of Mouth
Very clean, staff were very welcoming and they explained the procedure and aftercare clearly. Even though we was late they still did the procedure for our Son. Definitely would recommend this place!
Masha Allah the service was excellent, the consultants were professional and polite.
Very good service, dr explained everything beginning to the end, very clean and tidy and hygienic clinic also staff are very friendly and profession,, overall im very happ. Highly recommended
It is really good place, hygiene is good staff are good friendly Dr explained very well. Highly recommended
Md Jashim Uddin
I came with my son, I was very scared because it was my first time in this country but when staff and Dr howlader explained us everything then we understood and everything went very well. Excellent service
I’ll definitely recommend others
afzal hussain mohammad