TERMS & CONDITIONS
Conditions for use of our Services – Important legal information
London surgical centre Ltd is a limited company and is also trading as ‘Sunnah circumcision clinic’ at Maryam centre and circumcisioncliniclondon.com, adultcircumcisionlondon.com, babycircumcisionlondon.com.
We provide services through this website, subject to the following Conditions for Use (“Conditions”), which may be updated on the website from time to time without notice to you. You should review the Conditions periodically for changes.
We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) under registration reference: ZA111916.
The information presented here is for information purposes only and is in no way intended to replace professional medical care or attention by a qualified practitioner.
Please read carefully, the extra prices may apply for further procedures and extra medications. These prices are for the clinic visit only.
All prices include consultation, medications, aftercare and follow ups.
- *Consultation is £30 and included within the total price when the procedure is carried out at the same appointment. If a consultation is requested in a separate appointment from the circumcision, then the consultation fee is £50.
- We may also charge £100 if the patient or child is uncooperative or restless in the clinic taking considerable amount of time or the patient has a condition which prevents us from carrying out the circumcision e.g. hypospadias or medical conditions or we cancel after infiltration of local anaesthetic because of child’s restlessness and non-cooperation.
- Phimosis, Paraphimosis, Lax skin, Excessive foreskin, Buried penis may incur an extra fees on to the circumcision price.
- Removal of the frenulum during an adult circumcision will be free if done at the same time of the circumcision or £200 if it is done on a separate appointment.
- Revision circumcision prices may vary – please arrange consultation first.
- Babies/ children below 3 years requiring the use of the Forceps guided (traditional) method will cost an extra £50 on top of their usual quoted prices for their age.
- Please note that the prices shown are for guidance only. Prices may vary according to extra time taken due to some conditions, size and weight of individual or lack of cooperation etc. If any of these apply, please contact us for further details about pricing.
- If you are unsure about any of the prices, please contact us for further details.
We are responsible for the circumcision up until complete healing (usually within the first 6 weeks). Within this period, follow ups are free of charge and will be in the clinic only, Please note that we are not responsible for any new conditions arising from circumcision or nearby area after complete healing has occurred and are unable to offer free follow up appointments. All follow ups must be booked in advance as we cannot accept walk-in. In the rare event of an emergency and if we are unavailable, please visit your local GP or Accident and Emergency (A&E) department.
Recovery and final outcome:
Recovery time can vary depending on the age and condition. It can take weeks to months to have better cosmetic outlook. Sunken penis takes years to look better and depends on weight loss etc.
If you are unhappy with our procedure and outcome, you are welcome to seek second opinion at your own expenses.
If we have to offer second procedure because of our inadequacy of service provision, we shall carry out revision surgery at no extra cost.
However, if repeat surgery is needed for other reasons, then we may charge fees.
The perception of pain and frequency is variable.
We do not apply unreasonable force to restrain at any circumstances. However, all babies and children are needed to be held down to minimise unexpected movements. We encourage parents and relatives to do so. If you are uncomfortable, please let us know.
Please be aware that complications can happen and be familiar and certain before signing the consent form and agree to have the procedure.
You acknowledge and agree that the Service and any information presented to you through the Service contains proprietary information that is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks or other proprietary rights and laws, applicable intellectual property and other laws. Except as expressly authorised by London Surgical Centre, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service in whole or in part.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold London Surgical centre Limited harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs including solicitors’ fees, arising from or related to your use of our services specified or unspecified on the website.